Family waving out of their balcony window

Condo Insurance is different from homeowners insurance because you usually only need to protect the inside of your condo. This policy is known as an HO6 and it covers your interior walls, appliances, personal property, and other valuables.

This type of policy will protect you by maintaining upgrades to the interior of the condo, covering interior repairs, and protecting your assets by providing personal liability protection.

Need Condo Insurance?

Request a Quote