Business owners, does your company currently have commercial property insurance? If the answer is no, now is the perfect time to consider how commercial property insurance could help your business in the future if disaster strikes.

Commercial property insurance adds a layer of financial protection to help your business when disaster strikes and your property is damaged. Whether your business owns its own building, rents its office, or is located at your home, a commercial property insurance plan makes for an excellent layer of financial protection.

This select type of insurance covers a company building and the contents of the building that belong to the company; under commercial property insurance, “property” can potentially refer to more than just your company building – it could also cover lost income or business interruption, computers, money, and valuable papers. Whether you need help covering the repair costs after experiencing an office fire or replacing missing items and equipment after vandals strike, a property insurance plan will ensure that you get it.

This sets property insurance apart from most basic business insurance policies often offered by buildings that lease offices to multiple companies, and ensures that your business-related material is thoroughly covered if you work from home.

So what kind of property insurance plan might you need? There are two basic types of property insurance policies that you could potentially purchase: all-risk policies covering a wide-range of incidents and perils except those noted in the policy, or peril-specific policies that cover losses from only those perils listed in the policy.

What’s the difference? All-risk policies are used to cover risks faced by the average small business, while peril-specific policies can be purchased when there is high risk of peril in a certain area.

Which one of these might be best for you? Consult with us to find out. Whether you own a small financial consultation business, a bakery or even a farm, our Fisher Widmann Flick Insurance Agency staff can help you find the policy that’s right for you. We work with the Johnstown area, as well as in Blaire County, Cambria County, Somerset, Latrobe, and all other surrounding areas.

With our personalized assistance and local contacts there to help, and by using our connections with 15 major insurance companies, our insurance sales team at F.W.F. can help ensure that you purchase the best commercial property insurance policy to ensure that your business and office is truly covered. Depending on the level of risk in your area, we also can protect you for flood coverage by getting a separate flood policy.

Contact us today to find out just how much additional protection and coverage we can get for you!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these <abbr title="HyperText Markup Language">HTML</abbr> tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>